Thank you for registering for our CME meeting. Please see program details below. We look forward to seeing you online. We welcome all from the medical community to attend. Please extend the invite to your staff and colleagues. Participation instructions are provided below as well as in your confirmation email.
Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis: Addressing Healthcare Disparities in Urban Communities
Thursday, March 17, 2022
6:30PM – 8:00PM PT
Please note this virtual program is 9:30PM Eastern, 8:30PM Central, 7:30PM Mountain and 6:30PM Pacific.
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/phf2
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/phf2-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://meetingtomorrow.com/webcast/mlg-phf2
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used.
- To login use the same email you registered with.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT
In order for you to receive CME credit, please complete the pre-test and evaluation forms at the link below
Evaluation: LINK IN DEVELOPMENT
3) PROGRAM BOOK & RESOURCES
PROGRAM BOOK (with slides)
- AD – Treatment Espanol: https://youtu.be/bTIEpGlt1FE
- AD – Treatment English: https://youtu.be/FlZqlr8NAu8
- AD – Patient Factors English: https://youtu.be/dq_LngHSPFI
- AD – Patient Factors Espanol: https://youtu.be/mFGcxlnyro4
We value your participation in this case-based webinar, and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues online.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Enjoy the program!
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
3101 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607