This program is not sponsored or programmed by the AAAAI.
Thursday, March 10, 2022
8:00PM – 9:00PM ET
Please note this virtual program is 8:00PM Eastern, 7:00PM Central, 6:00PM Mountain and 5:00PM Pacific.
- Online personalized quality-improvement poster-generation portal
- Downloadable animation simulations
Peter Lio, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology & Pediatrics
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Medical Dermatology Associates of Chicago
Mark Boguniewicz, MD
Professor, Division of Allergy-Immunology
Department of Pediatrics
National Jewish Health
and University of Colorado School of Medicine
After completing the activity, learners should be better able to:
- Assess the disease severity of atopic dermatitis (AD) and its impact on quality of life using clinical presentation, assessment tools, and patient-reported outcomes
- Utilize shared decision-making to design personalized treatment plans for pediatric and adult patients with atopic dermatitis
- Evaluate clinical trial data on the efficacy and safety of systemic treatments that target the underlying chronic inflammation of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis
This activity is intended for allergists, immunologists and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of adult and pediatric patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs. Please contact Med Learning Group prior to participating at [email protected]