Thank you for registering for the Oncology Nurses Society – Quality Improvement Series. Login instructions are below and have been emailed to the address you provided during registration.
Saturday, August 29, 2020
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM MST
This virtual program is at 11:00AM Eastern, 10:00AM Central, 9:00AM Mountain, and 8:00AM Pacific.
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/onq-a
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/onq-a-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://onqa-mlg.duuzra.com/
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used. (Please note that Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser and is not compatible with our platform)
- To login use the same email you registered with, and the password 123
- Leave the Pin field blank. (If your browser has auto-filled anything into this field, please delete it.)
- If you need assistance logging in, please click the “Need Help” button on the bottom left side of the login page.
- Why is the login blank?
This occurs if you have more than one tab loaded with the Duuzra virtual platform. Please close all tabs and navigate back to the webpage.
- There is no sound for the stream.
Please un-mute your audio using the speaker icon found to the right of the play button at the bottom of the screen.
- How do I participate in surveys and other interaction?
The engagement panel is located to the right of the video player. Get the most out of your experience by exploring additional information, participating in any interaction, and providing feedback.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT(S)
In order for you to receive CME credit, please complete the evaluation Form following the program – https://onq34.questionpro.com. Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be directed to a page to print your CME or CNE certificate.
3) BROWSE RESOURCES
Please click here to download a PDF of the program book.
HER-2 Negative Program Book: https://www.medlearninggroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ONQ-HER2-negative-Program-Book_August-29-2020.pdf
Would you like to create your own personalized office poster? Please click here to create your complimentary poster. We will print and mail the poster to you.
Please visit the ONQ website at https://oncologynurse-ce.com/ designed to serve as a source of continuous learning of healthcare professionals as well as a tool to share with patients to educate them and engage patients in their care. The site includes both HCP and patient facing toolkits, a calendar of educational events, and a variety of resources like complimentary personalized posters that can be ordered for use in the practice setting.
We value your participation in this case-based ON QIS Webinar, and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues online.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Enjoy the program!
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
450 7th Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10123