Matthew Campbell, MD, MS
Assistant Professor, Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology
Division of Cancer Medicine
The University of Texas
MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Interpret data from studies exploring the safety/toxicity profiles of IO/TKI combination therapies used to treat patients with advanced solid tumors
- Develop strategies to manage the irAEs and trAEs associated IO/TKI combination therapies used for the treatment of patients with advanced solid tumors
- Support multidisciplinary team approaches for the diagnosis and management of irAEs in patients with advanced solid tumors treated with combination IO/TKI therapies
This activity is designed to meet the educational needs of U.S.-based oncologists, emergency care physicians, oncology pharmacists, oncology nurses and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with advanced solid tumors.
ACCREDITATION AND DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
Med Learning Group is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Med Learning Group designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the enduring activity.
NURSING CREDIT INFORMATION
Purpose: This program would be beneficial for nurses involved in the care of patients with advanced solid tumors.
CNE Credits: 1.0 ANCC Contact Hours.
CNE ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional education development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Awarded 1.0 contact hours of continuing nursing education of RNs and APNs.
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. Awarded 1.0 contact hour(s) of continuing nursing education of RNs and APNs.
DISCLOSURE POLICY STATEMENT
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support, educational programs sponsored by Med Learning Group must demonstrate balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor. All faculty, authors, editors, staff, and planning committee members participating in a MLG-sponsored activity are required to disclose any relevant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services that are discussed in an educational activity.
DISCLOSURE OF FINANCIAL RELATIONSHIPS
Matthew Campbell, MD, MS, discloses that he has received consulting fees from Exelixis, Dava Oncology, Seattle Genetics, AstraZeneca, and Curio Science.
CNE Content Review
The content of this activity was peer reviewed by a nurse reviewer.
Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM – Lead Nurse Planner
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose
CME Content Review
The content of this activity was independently peer reviewed.
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose.
Staff Planners and Managers
- Matthew Frese, General Manager of Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Christina Gallo, SVP, Educational Development for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Lauren Welch, MA, VP, Outcomes and Accreditation for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Russie Allen, Outcomes Manager for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Angela Davis, PhD, Medical Director, Scientific and Medical Services for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Melissa A Johnson, Senior Program Manager for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Amanda Jenkins, Associate Program Manager for Med Learning Group has nothing to disclose.
- Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN, UMA/CCM – LNP, has nothing to disclose.
DISCLOSURE OF UNLABELED USE
Med Learning Group requires that faculty participating in any CME activity disclose to the audience when discussing any unlabeled or investigational use of any commercial product or device not yet approved for use in the United States.
During the course of this lecture, the faculty may mention the use of medications for both FDA-approved and non-approved indications.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
There are no fees for participating and receiving CME/CNE credit for this activity. To receive CME/CNE credit participants must:
- Read the CME/CNE information and faculty disclosures.
- Participate in the enduring activity.
- Complete and submit the evaluation form to Med Learning Group.
You will receive your certificate after the enduring activity.
Med Learning Group makes every effort to develop CME activities that are scientifically based. This activity is designed for educational purposes. Participants have a responsibility to utilize this information to enhance their professional development in an effort to improve patient outcomes. Conclusions drawn by the participants should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience, and diagnostic decision-making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
For CME questions, please contact Med Learning Group at [email protected]
Contact this CME provider at Med Learning Group for privacy and confidentiality policy statement information at www.medlearninggroup.com/privacy-policy/
Copyright © 2022 Med Learning Group. All rights reserved. These materials may be used for personal use only. Any rebroadcast, distribution, or reuse of this presentation or any part of it in any form for other than personal use without the express written permission of Med Learning Group is prohibited.