Thank you for registering for our CME Meeting. Please see program details below. We look forward to seeing you online. We welcome all from the medical community to attend. Please extend the invite to your staff and colleagues. Participation instructions are provided below as well as in your confirmation email.
Getting to the Heart of Diabetes: The Role of GLP-1 Receptor Agonists in Reducing Cardiovascular Risk
Friday, November 13, 2020
5:00 PM – 6:30 PM CT
Please note this Virtual program is 6:00PM Eastern, 5:00PM Central, 4:00PM Mountain and 3:00PM Pacific.
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/dbc
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/dbc-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://meetingtomorrow.com/webcast/cv-risk
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used.
- To login use the same email you registered with.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT
In order for you to receive CME/CNE credit, please complete the evaluation form below. Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be directed to a page to print your CME or CNE certificate.
3) PROGRAM BOOK & RESOURCES
- Slides from the presentation
- Whiteboard animation YouTube links
- Poster portal link
- Access to additional resources via the CARES website
We value your participation in this case-based CME/CNE Webinar, and we look forward to seeing you and your colleagues online.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Enjoy the program!
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
450 7th Avenue, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10123