Thank you for registering for our CME Meeting. Please see program details below. We look forward to seeing you online. We welcome all from the medical community to attend. Please extend the invite to your staff and colleagues. Participation instructions are provided below as well as in your confirmation email.
A Holistic Approach to Diabetes Care: Reducing HbA1c and Weight with Emerging Pharmacotherapies
Monday, December 6, 2021
6:00PM – 7:30PM ET
Please note this virtual program is 6:00PM Eastern, 5:00PM Central, 4:00PM Mountain and 3:00PM Pacific.
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/db-cares-summit3
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/db-cares-summit3-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://meetingtomorrow.com/webcast/mlg-db3
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used.
- To login use the same email you registered with.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT(S)
- Prior to the program, please fill out the pretest at the link below.
- After the program, please fill out the posttest/evaluation at the link below.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be directed to a page to print your CME or CNE certificate.
If you need further assistance in obtaining your certificate, please email: MLGCertificates@medlearninggroup.com
3) BROWSE RESOURCES
- PROGRAM BOOK
Please click the link below to download a PDF of the program book.
- CUSTOMIZABLE POSTER PORTAL
Would you like to create your own personalized office poster? Please click below and we will print and mail the poster to you.
Please click the link below to view our website.
Please click the link below to view our toolkit.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at any time.
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
450 7th Ave, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10123