Saturday, February 27, 2021
7:30 PM – 8:30 PM ET
Please note this virtual program is 7:30PM Eastern, 6:30PM Central, 5:30PM Mountain and 4:30PM Pacific.
• Interactive, case-based learning
• NEW 2D and 3D animations
• Create your own personalized poster
Peter A. Lio, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Dermatology and Pediatrics
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Medical Dermatology/Associates of Chicago
Mark Boguniewicz, MD
Professor, Division of Allergy-Immunology
Department of Pediatrics
National Jewish Health
University of Colorado School of Medicine
After completing the CME activity, learners should be better able to:
- Review the role of type 2 inflammation in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis
- Identify common atopic and non-atopic comorbid conditions in patients with moderate-to-severe AD
- Evaluate clinical trial evidence on the efficacy and safety of currently available treatments for moderate-to-severe AD in adult and pediatric patients
- Utilize shared decision-making to develop comprehensive treatment plans for atopic dermatitis and related comorbid conditions
This activity is intended for allergists, immunologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in the management of patients with atopic dermatitis.
Med Learning Group makes every effort to develop CME activities that are scientifically based. This activity is designed for educational purposes. Participants have a responsibility to utilize this information to enhance their professional development in an effort to improve patient outcomes. Conclusions drawn by the participants should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience, and diagnostic decision-making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
For CME questions, please contact Med Learning Group at email@example.com
Contact this CME provider at Med Learning Group for privacy and confidentiality policy statement information at www.medlearninggroup.com/privacy-policy/
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs. Please contact Med Learning Group prior to participating at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to pass this invitation on to your physicians, fellows, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, healthcare practitioners, and any other colleagues that you believe would be interested in attending this free CME/CNE program.