Thank you for registering for our CME Meeting. Please see program details below. We look forward to seeing you online. We welcome all from the medical community to attend. Please extend the invite to your staff and colleagues. Participation instructions are provided below.
A New Era of Treatment Opportunities for Small-Cell Lung Cancer in the Second Line: An Innovative 3D View
Wednesday, September 08, 2021
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Eastern
This virtual program is at 2:00 PM Eastern; 1:00 PM Central; 12:00 PM Mountain; 11:00 AM Pacific
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/sclc
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/sclc-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://meetingtomorrow.com/webcast/sclc
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used.
- To login use the same email you registered with.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT
In order for you to receive CME/CNE credit:
Please fill out the post-activity evaluation at the following link, after the program: https://sclceval.questionpro.com
Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be directed to a page to print your CME or CNE certificate.
If you need further assistance in obtaining your certificate, please email: [email protected]
How to Get Your Certificate (Download Learner Notification):
- Go to http://mlg.cmecertificateonline.com
- Click the “9.8.21 A New Era of Treatment Opportunities for Small-Cell Lung Cancer in the Second Line: An Innovative 3D View” link.
- Evaluate the meeting, click the provided link to open your credit certificate.
- Print/save all pages of your certificate for your records.
Questions? Email [email protected]
3) BROWSE RESOURCES
PROGRAM BOOK (with slides)
- Pathophysiology: https://youtu.be/LVBrioOrqi4
- Adverse Events: https://youtu.be/4q7zfZwr3j4
CUSTOMIZABLE POSTER PORTAL
Would you like to create your own personalized office poster? Please click below and we will print and mail the poster to you.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at any time.
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
450 7th Ave, 32nd Floor
New York, NY 10123