Ursula A. Matulonis, M.D.
Chief, Division of Gynecologic Oncology
Brock Wilson Family Chair
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Professor of Medicine
Harvard Medical School
This enduring TeleECHO program will explore the management of patients with advanced endometrial cancer through interactive case studies. Faculty will review strategies on personalizing the selection of treatment options based on molecular testing and discuss the management of adverse events with immune-oncology/tyrosine kinase inhibitor combination therapies.
This activity is intended for U.S.-based gynecologic oncologists, medical oncologists, obstetrician/gynecologists and other healthcare providers involved in the treatment of gynecologic cancers including endometrial cancer.
Upon the completion of this program, attendees should be able to:
- Critique the rationale supporting the biological features of endometrial cancer (EC) that make it an attractive candidate for the use of immuno-oncology (IO) therapies
- Evaluate evidence from clinical trials assessing available and emerging therapies for the treatment of patients with advanced EC
- Devise strategies to manage the immune-related adverse events (irAEs) and treatment-related adverse events (trAEs) associated IO/tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) combination therapies in development for patients with advanced EC
- Support multidisciplinary care teams for the management of patients with EC
Med Learning Group is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essentials.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Med Learning Group designates this enduring virtual activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the enduring virtual activity.
NURSING CREDIT INFORMATION
Purpose: This program would be beneficial for nurses involved in the care of patients with advanced endometrial cancer.
CNE Credits: 1.0 ANCC Contact Hour.
CNE ACCREDITATION STATEMENT
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional education development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Awarded 1.0 contact hour of continuing nursing education of RNs and APNs.
DISCLOSURE POLICY STATEMENT
In accordance with the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support, educational programs sponsored by Med Learning Group must demonstrate balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor. All faculty, authors, editors, staff, and planning committee members participating in an MLG-sponsored activity are required to disclose any relevant financial interest or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) and/or provider(s) of commercial services that are discussed in an educational activity.
DISCLOSURE OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
|Ursula A. Matulonis, M.D.||Dr. Matulonis has been a consultant for Astrazeneca, Merck, Novartis, Trillium, and Blueprint Med. She has also worked with DSMB for Symphogen, Alkermes, GSK, NextCure, Agenus and Imvax.|
CME Content Review
The content of this activity was independently peer reviewed.
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose.
CNE Content Review
The content of this activity was peer reviewed by a nurse reviewer.
Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN
Ultimate Medical Academy/CCM – Lead Nurse Planner
The reviewer of this activity has nothing to disclose
Staff Planners and Managers
The staff, planners, and managers reported the following financial relationships or relationships to products or devices they or their spouse/life partner have with commercial interests related to the content of this CME/CE activity:
- Matthew Frese, MBA, General Manager of Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Christina Gallo, SVP, Educational Development for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Diana Tommasi, PharmD, Medical Director for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Lauren Welch, MA, VP, Accreditation and Outcomes for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Lisa Crenshaw, Senior Program Manager for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Russie Allen, Accreditation and Outcomes Coordinator for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Morgan Kravarik, Associate Program Manager for Med Learning Group, has nothing to disclose.
- Douglas Cox, MSN, MHA, RN, UMA/CCM – LNP, has nothing to disclose.
DISCLOSURE OF UNLABELED USE
Med Learning Group requires that faculty participating in any CME activity disclose to the audience when discussing any unlabeled or investigational use of any commercial product or device not yet approved for use in the United States.
During this lecture, the faculty may mention the use of medications for both FDA-approved and non-approved indications.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
There are no fees for participating and receiving CME credit for this enduring virtual activity. To receive CME/CNE credit participants must:
- Read the CME/CNE information and faculty disclosures.
- Participate in the web-based activity.
- Submit the evaluation form to Med Learning Group.
You will receive your certificate upon completion.
Med Learning Group makes every effort to develop CME activities that are science based.
This activity is designed for educational purposes. Participants have a responsibility to use this information to enhance their professional development in an effort to improve patient outcomes. Conclusions drawn by the participants should be derived from careful consideration of all available scientific information. The participant should use his/her clinical judgment, knowledge, experience, and diagnostic decision making before applying any information, whether provided here or by others, for any professional use.
For CME questions, please contact Med Learning Group at [email protected]
Contact this CME provider at Med Learning Group for privacy and confidentiality policy statement information at
Copyright © 2022 Med Learning Group. All rights reserved. These materials may be used for personal use only. Any rebroadcast, distribution, or reuse of this presentation or any part of it in any form for other than personal use without the express written permission of Med Learning Group is prohibited.