Thank you for registering for our CME Meeting. Please see program details below. We look forward to seeing you online. We welcome all from the medical community to attend. Please extend the invite to your staff and colleagues. Participation instructions are provided below as well as in your confirmation email.
What Can You Do to Improve Clinical Outcomes for Your Patients with Viral Influenza at High-Risk for Pulmonary Complications?
Tuesday, October 19, 2021
6:30 AM – 7:30 AM CST
Please note this virtual program is 7:30AM Eastern, 6:30AM Central, 5:30AM Mountain and 4:30AM Pacific.
You can find more information about this program at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/flu
Register a guest at https://www.medlearninggroup.com/cme-programming/flu-registration/
1) JOIN MEETING & PARTICIPATE
Logging into the virtual meeting
- Access your meeting from a computer or tablet at the following link: https://meetingtomorrow.com/webcast/mlg-flu
- Our recommended browser is Google Chrome, Safari and Edge can also be used.
- To login use the same email you registered with.
2) OBTAIN CREDIT
In order for you to receive CME/CNE credit:
- Please fill out the pretest on the platform in the beginning of the program
- Please fill out the post-activity evaluation at the following link, after the program: https://id-17l.questionpro.com
Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be directed to a page to print your CME or CNE certificate.
If you need further assistance in obtaining your certificate, please email: MLGCertificates@medlearninggroup.com
3) BROWSE RESOURCES
PROGRAM BOOK (with slides)
CUSTOMIZABLE POSTER PORTAL
Would you like to create your own personalized office poster? Please click below and we will print and mail the poster to you.
MOA of POCTs: https://youtu.be/LvTgBLPlJXo
MOA of antiviral treatments: https://youtu.be/GJqU1pM1uFI
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Enjoy the program!
Joseph L. Guerriero, MBA
Director of Educational Solutions
Med Learning Group
3101 W. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33607